Loews Atlanta Hotel Romantic Getaway
This beautiful, modern hotel founded in 2010 in the middle of the Midtown – Piedmont Hotlanta area boasts 414 spacious rooms and 44 suites where southern comfort meets style and decadence. Southwest recently started offering a direct flight from SAT to ATL and we got a great deal for a romantic weekend getaway.
Some of the hotel’s accolades include:
- 2014 Forbes Travel Guide Four Star
- Expedia Insider Select
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2013 Orbitz Best in Stay
- Forbes Four Star Award
- AAA Four Diamond Award
- Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work
- Where Atlanta Magazine
- Fenuxe Magazine
- Master Chef of France
VIP Concierge Service
Before we even arrived at the beautiful Loews Atlanta Hotel for one of my friend’s weddings this month, VIP Concierge Manager Jonathan Vendrick and his team welcomed us through email:
Hopefully you are having a great week so far!
My name is Jonathan and I am the VIP/Concierge Manager for the Loews Atlanta Hotel.
We are very excited to have you with us for your upcoming weekend here in “Hotlanta”.
I’m reaching out to see if there is anything that you may need before your arrival in with us, if there is anything that I can do for you please don’t hesitate to let me know and I will be glad to make it happen.
Also I heard that you have a special occasion that you are celebrating.. Happy Anniversary!
I am looking forward to meeting you and was wondering what time you will arrive into the hotel so I can welcome you in person.
and then personally at the front desk. If you look at the Loews Atlanta Hotel reviews on Trip Advisor you’ll see his name mentioned throughout, thanking him for helping to make their stay so special. I mentioned this to Jonathan who said that wherever he worked whether Atlanta (or the 14 years in New York and Philadelphia) his goal was to help the guests fall in love with the city. T
Check out the beautiful anniversary surprises we were greeted with in our modern, spacious, and luxurious room.
LOEWS ATLANTA HOTEL
1065 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA, 30309
- Website: http://www.loewshotels.com/atlanta-hotel/default
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LoewsAtlanta
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Loews_Hotels
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/loewshotels
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+loewshotels/posts
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loews-hotels
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LoewsHotels
- Blog: http://loewshotelsblog.com/?city=atlanta
The hotel is located in an ideal location, although it was in the middle of summer, it had rained recently and the slightly cooler weather allowed us to quickly sightsee some great spots including:
We didn’t go but other popular places include: Piedmont Park, Fox Theatre and more are all steps from our door. A little further is the World of Coca-Cola museum which I went to another time that’s worth it, Georgia Aquarium, Museum of Design Atlanta, the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatr, or tickets to see the Braves, Hawks, Falcons or Thrashers.
NOTE: The College Hall of Fame opened this summer in August in Atlanta and my husband was sorely disappointed to miss being able to go. If you’re traveling with a sports fanatic like my husband is, consider adding as a surprise to your itinerary. You have no idea the joy you can bring.
Less than 5 minutes away by car:
- Bacchanalia (most amazing tasting menu — splurge for caviar tasting menu!)
- JCT Kitchen (the menu looked fantastic — we just had time for cocktails before our amazing dinner at Bacchanalia)