Twice a year, teaching and retired educators and instructors will get 30% off including everything (even the Seattle’s Best Coffee!) for professional OR personal use.
9/29/2009 thru 10/7/2009 – Tell a teacher and make a difference in their classroom! During this time, 10/10 at 6pm at Borders locations will be a Where the Wild Things Are rumpus! Come for activities, crafts, and other giveaways, this Friday!
Website of the Week (WoW): BORDERS Teaching Zone
Quick Bit: I was very impressed with Borders Book Store’s thoughtful, one stop shop for back to school teachers (preschool through high school, librarians, and homeschool educators.) Check out their list of why to join
with information about fundraising for your school, getting required reading lists out there, to events your students can enjoy throughout the year.
They also offer different media teaching resources online with suggested books, online videos from other educators. I’ll do a longer post high lighting other awesome offers from Borders online…I really wanted to spread the word on opportunities that educators may not have known about. Please let your child’s teacher know about this incredible savings opportunity.
- 25% off Classroom Discount Card – save 25% off list prices of books and CDs, 10% off
DVDs, sign up, in-store with proof of teacher card, not just once but EVERY purchase!
- Educator Appreciation Week
– twice a year, teaching and retired educators and instructors will get 30% off including everything (even the Seattle’s Best Coffee!) for professional OR personal use.
- FREE E-cards
– send one to a fellow co-worker or a teacher that’s made a difference in your life! Parents, sit down with your children and send one to your child’s teacher…start the school year off right! No gift could be more meaningful or encouraging!
- 20% off Toy Coupon
– look at age appropriate gift and classroom toys, use their coupon!
- Used Textbooks
– search through Borders Used Books catalog to save up to 90%!
- Favorite Books for Educators
– don’t waste your time searching for the next book to read, check out what Borders recommends.
- Early Childhood/Education
– Check out what they recommend for your classroom and then suggest your own on their discussion board.
- Middle/High School Education
– suggestions for middle school through high school. Includes test prep books, social issues, and popular reads!
- Special Education
– check out their suggestions for parents, teachers, and also read some memoirs.
– more categories involving curriculum development, classroom management, gifts for teachers, and top picks!
- Homeschooling Information
– Homeschooling curriculums and philosophies.
E-mail Group: Signup now to receive awesome email alerts!