TEDxSanAntonio 2014, here’s what you need to know if you’re interested in TED and being part of our local TEDx community:
- When: This Saturday, October 18th at 10am (badging starts at 9am)
- Where: Rackspace HQ, also streaming live from http://tedxsanantonio.com/webcast/
- How much: $85 (if they’re still available) for the in-person event, free for webcast.
What you need to do: Request an Invitation to Purchase a Ticket ASAP, if it’s not already sold out, it will be soon. http://tedxsanantonio.com/attend/#TEDxSanAntonio2014 If you want to chance it and just show up at the event, if there is any space available tickets will be $100 at the door.
Who’s Speaking: http://tedxsanantonio.com/2014-speakers/
- Your ticket gets you admission to a full day of talks, continental breakfast, food truck lunch, afternoon snacks and cocktail reception
- Speakers are required to stay the whole day so you will have an opportunity to meet and chat with Speakers that intrigued and excited you.