GIVEAWAY: San Antonio Symphony Patriotic Pops
In honor of National Military Appreciation Month, the San Antonio Symphony will be offering a 50 percent discount off tickets for all current and former members of the military and their family to attend the Patriotic Pops concerts on May 13-14 at 8 p.m. and May 15 at 2 p.m. at the Tobin Center.
The Symphony is proud to honor, remember and appreciate those who have served and those who are now serving in the military.
Military can use “THANKS” promo code by visiting TobinCenter.org or by going in person to the Tobin Center Box Office with their military ID to skip processing fees.
Learn more and buy tickets here.
When: May 13 & 14, 2016, 8:00 p.m. | May 15, 2016, 2:00 p.m.
What: Patriotic Pops H-E-B Performance Hall at The Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
Who: Stuart Chafetz, conductor, Ron Nirenberg, narrator
Don’t miss the final Pops concert of the season as we honor our veterans and armed service members with a tribute featuring some of your favorite patriotic selections including music from John Williams, Aaron Copland, Gershwin, Sousa, and some great radio hits from the ’50s.
- John Williams’ Midway March and his theme from the movie J.F.K.
- Sousa’s Liberty Bell March
- Music from the movie Gardens of Stone
- Armed Forces Salute
- Music from Tchaikovsky’s powerfully stunning 1812 Overture
Concert is sponsored by Cavender Audi
Ways to Enter and Win
You could be randomly selected to win FOUR tickets to the San Antonio Symphony performance of “Patriotic Pops“, especially if you take advantage of all these ways to enter!
- Become a Fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/geekettebitsfan
- Share a link to this post on Facebook and tag my Facebook page
- Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/geekettebits
- Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/geekettebits
- Follow me on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/geekettebits
- Follow me on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/geekettebits
- Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeeketteBits