35th Annual San Antonio Home & Garden Show
This year’s show hosts DIYers, local experts and special guests, all sharing the latest in home and garden trends!
- Jason Cameron, host of DIY Network’s popular shows, will be there to share secrets on the art of remodeling homes and landscapes while giving an inside peek into his hit television shows.
- Family-friendly show also includes flavors and treats sure to fill the bill.
- Enjoy gourmet food and wine, take home a plant or craft a stunning wreath to adorn your front door.
- Baptist Health System is bringing a Mobile Health Screening Unit offering complimentary health screenings (valued at $25)
- Entertained by a petting zoo and dessert decorating.
- Home Depot will offer workshops for kids throughout the weekend
- Pet Zone features live pet adoptions. Project Rescue Runway and Kirby Animal Care Services are back at it again, teaming up to change the lives of shelter pets. Fancy felines and dashing doggies will strut their stuff down the cat (and dog!) walk to show that adoption is the most fashionable option.
- Friday, Feb. 27, 2 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday, Feb. 28, 10 am – 7 pm
- Sunday, March 1, 11 am – 6 pm
Admittance for adults 17 years and over is $9.00. Seniors 65+ admittance is $6.50. All active duty military and 16 years and under receive free admission. A single ticket is good for the entire weekend. For more information, visit www.sanantoniohomeshows.com.
Event attendees will also receive a free tote bag and a pack of Autumn Beauty Sunflower seeds, the perfect ingredient to start your garden! With so much in store, the San Antonio Home & Garden Show is the perfect place to make your budding home and garden ideas truly blossom.
GIVEAWAY: Win a pair of tickets to the 35th Annual San Antonio Home & Garden Show
- Leave a comment on this blog!
- Become a Fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/geekettebitsfan
- Share a link to this post on Facebook and tag my Facebook page
- Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/geekettebits
- Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/geekettebits
- Follow me on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/geekettebits
- Post on Twitter:
I want to win tix to San Antonio Home & Garden Show! Win tix @geekettebits #HomeGardenSA http://bit.ly/17p7nJ5
*Winner will be selected on Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015.
ABOUT SAN ANTONIO HOME & GARDEN SHOW
Show Technology is an industry leader in the production of consumer home and garden shows across the United States. The annual San Antonio Spring Home & Garden Show is one of San Antonio’s favorites with three days of educational and shopping opportunities with activities for all ages. The show features home, garden and landscape vendors with a variety of home improvement seminars with activities for everyone to enjoy. The show is presented by the Greater San Antonio Builders Association and sponsored by San Antonio Express-News. For more information, visit www.sanantoniohomeshows.com.