GIVEAWAY: 2016 Christmas Light Fest at Don Strange Ranch
Last Christmas, my husband Jonathan, Jaden, and I enjoyed getting in the holiday spirit at Christmas Light Fest (check my post from 2015 to see the spectacular lights and attractions.) We brought our own camera and used the backdrops to create some amazing holiday cards too! ranchland. Open nightly, the light spectacular features tunnels of twinkling lights and holiday displays along a 2-mile path and Santa’s Village, a rustic barn filled with holiday flavors, fun, gifts, crafts and of course, Santa.
- Tickets are $27 per vehicle. Members of the military (active duty, reserves and retired) and firstresponders and their families receive a $5 discount throughout the holiday season.
- Tickets maybe purchased in advance online and are good for any night.www.sanantoniochristmaslightfest.com.
- Hayrides are $15 per person. Hayride reservations must be made in advance online throughwww.sanantoniochristmaslightfest.com
- Season passes are $60 per vehicle and allow purchasers to enjoy the holiday fun of ChristmasLight Fest all season long. Season passes are available online at www.sanantoniochristmaslightfest.com.
- Buses and large groups are welcome to enjoy Christmas Light Fest. Tickets are $27 per vehicleand $1 per person over 10 people, making Christmas Light Fest the perfect setting to celebratethe holiday season with youth groups, high school clubs or play groups.
- Open Thanksgiving night (Nov. 24) through New Year’s Eve (Dec. 31)
- Sundays through Thursdays, Christmas Light Fest is open 6-9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday nights, as well as holidays, feature an extra hour, 6-10 p.m.
- Christmas Light Fest is located at the Don Strange Ranch just 20 minutes west of San Antonio’s La Cantera.
- IH-10 West, exit 533, at 103 Waring Welfare Road in Boerne—just follow the signs until you see the lights!
Learn More Online:
Add extra sparkle to your holiday season with the magical glow of two million lights, food, drinks and family fun.
Christmas Light Fest features all of that and more, making it a holiday must for everyone. Drive-thru or enjoy a hayride under the stars as two miles of holiday lights dazzle and entertain you, then enjoy a stop at Santa’s Village for your fill of holiday flavors and fun.
Located on a scenic, historic ranch just 20 minutes outside of San Antonio off of IH-10 West, Christmas Light Fest is sure to delight your entire family.
- Website: http://www.sanantoniochristmaslightfest.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ChristmasLightFest
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SALightFest
- Instagram @ChristmasLightFest
Ways to Enter and Win
You could be randomly selected to win SINGLE CAR VEHICLE PASS for Christmas LightFest 2016 in multiple ways!
- Leave a Comment in this post!
- Become a Fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/geekettebitsfan
- Share a link to this post on Facebook and tag my Facebook page
- Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/geekettebits
- Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/geekettebits
- Follow me on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/geekettebits
- Follow me on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/geekettebits
- Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeeketteBits
Hey @GeeketteBits, I want to win a carload pass to @SALightFest #ChristmasLightFest! http://bit.ly/2hh2Tum RT to Win!