2016 Big Give San Antonio
The Big Give S.A. is a 24-hour day of giving that brings donors and nonprofits together by creating a shared region-wide experience and connecting people to the causes that matter to them the most. Last year YOU came together to raise $4.3 million dollars for 882 charitable causes in 24 hours.
This year, with a goal of $6,000,000, we are hoping to do even more for South Central Texas.
Watch the Leaderboard to see all the organizations you can donate to including (just a fraction are shown below):
- Air Force Village – love supporting our military!
- Culinaria – love supporting this not-for-profit organization for foodies and future foodies. They are doing amazing things working with MIT to develop new sustainable farming practices, learn where your food comes from from the chefs making it.
- San Antonio Museum of Art – amazing exhibits and helped my best friend have a fabulous engagement!
- San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind & Vision Impaired – love supporting this local organization that employs and rehabs visually disabled.
- San Antonio Food Bank – one in four children in San Antonio go to bed hungry…SA Food Bank is working hard to help reduce this number.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – for Cured chef Steve McHugh.
- San Antonio Conservation Society – supporting the conservation of local historical landmarks
- Locke Hill PTA – for my book club ladies!
- SAMMinistries – amazing presence on social media during this drive, helping to provide for those that don’t have things.
- Sunshine Cottage School for Deaf Children – my mom was a sign language interpreter makes me smile for this organization
- ChildSafe – helping to end child abuse in San Antonio through awareness and options
- TEDxSanAntonio – shoutout Chris Sandoval and Kathy Babb and TEDxSanAntonio speaker Wayne Hartman!
- Girls Incorporated of San Antonio – helping to raise strong, smart, and bold girls, all over the city and beyond
- Hemisfair Conservancy – my BFF is a big part of the Conservancy and they valant efforts to revitilize downtown San Antonio
- The Magik Theatre – wonderful memories watching plays with season passes and Jaden.
- Honor Veterans Now – y’all know I love veterans
- Association of the United States Army – especially Army Vets like my dad
- NOWCastSA – providing non-partisan news for the city
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts – beautiful performance art center of international caliber.
Learn about the results from 2015!