Don’t forget to check out these printable coupons, deals, and events that make seeing Shamu even more worth it! Also find out the difference between SeaWorld’s Fun Pass and their Season pass and when you should buy one over the other. My daughter and I LOVE spending time together at SeaWorld San Antonio. It is a LOT more personal and intimate than other amusement parks, and you just leave with a good feeling.
Fun Pass vs. Season Pass
- Purchase your 2010 Fun Card for the price of a single day admission ticket and come back all year!
- Parking Included – show your season pass at the gate for FREE regular parking
- 20% off food and merchandise – throughout the entire year (just flash your pass)
- Pass Member Events – season pass holders get to go to special events just for them! Keep in mind that ONLY the season pass member can attend, not one season pass per family…
- Special rates on Behind the Scenes Tours, Camp SeaWorld, and Dine with Shamu.
SeaWorld Promotional Offers
- Lifetime Fitness Savings – are you a member of the nationwide gym? Save 20% off at the San Diego location and 15% off at all other Busch Garden locations.
- Promotion Code – enter
- “SAVE” – $7 off single day pass and more!
- “McDonalds2010” – to save at Busch Gardens Tampa, SeaWorld Orlando, and more!
- San Antonio Attractions (Greater San Antonio Area Tourism Council) offers this coupon
- 20% discount for Sesame Street Breakfast
- $10 off Adult/Child one day admission ticket
- FREE tray of fish at Sea Lion feeding (w/ purchase of 1 tray)
- 20% off food and merchandise
- 20% discount on All You Care to Eat and Drink All Day deal
- $5 off Quick Queue Pass (skip lines at a discounted rate!)
MOST RECENT: Annual Pass Members Monthly Coupons/Offers – http://passMemberUpdates.com
Pass Member Advantages:
One reason to consider getting a season pass (instead of a fun pass) is to take advantage of the HUGE savings offered to ONLY season pass holders.
For example, on March 28, 2010 from 12pm to 4pm Pass Members are invited to spin for a chance to win exclusive SeaWorld merchandise or $20 gift cards to Lowe’s. (My daughter and I spun to win at the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo this past February…lots of fun…)