Resources for Victims
Safe and Well is owned by the Red Cross and allows victims to list themselves as safe and their families to search for them. Those who have received texts from survivors who don’t have internet access are encouraged to complete the registry for them.
- Home repair grants
- Rental payments for temporary housing
- Small business and farmers/ranchers repair loans
- Counties include Cleveland, Lincoln, McClain, Oklahoma, and Pottawatomie
Help Tornado Victims
A lot of people are asking how can they help?
People who wish to make a donation can support American Red Cross Disaster Relief:
- Texting “REDCROSS” to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
- Red Cross OK Facebook page
The Red Cross also lists ways you can support long term by donating blood, money, ways to organize fundraisers, and more!
Salvation Army OKC
With so many people left in the wake of devastation, please consider donating either financially or things that people might need in the event of a disaster.
- Updates from @Salvationarmyok on Twitter
- Facebook page
- Text “STORM” to 80888 for $10 donations
- Donate online here and designate “Oklahoma Tornado Relief” on any check
Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma is also looking for donations online or by texting “FOOD” to 32333 (for a $10 donation)
Oklahoma Baptist Disaster Relief has additional details here.
Social Media Updates
Keep track of the latest news with updates from the social media accounts of the City of Moore, OK, the City of Oklahoma, and the Red Cross Oklahoma City…all of which are actively posting responses and help.