The Pearl is ready to rock as the San Antonio Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon will be running, and biking, through the historic mixed-use space on Sunday, November 17. Pearl will also be the finish line for the “Mini Marathon.” Pearl will be holding a Rock ‘n’ Roll Block Party with music, parking and seating for spectators, and many of Pearl’s restaurants and shops will be offering special Sunday hours and promotions to support those participating in this year’s event.
Follow on Social
A number of Pearl restaurants will be offering special promotions for race-day participants including:
- Boiler House Texas Grill & Wine Garden will open at 8:00am and will be offering a 15-percent discount on food for medal participants on Sunday.
- Arcade Midtown Kitchen‘s Chef Jesse has designed a “Carb-it-Up!” 3-course-menu, priced at $35 per person, offered from Thursday, November 14 through the evening of Saturday, November 16. Runners that present their race bib during the “Carb-it-Up!” dinner will receive a 10-percent discount off their food. Arcade will be offering regular brunch at an earlier time on Sunday morning from 7:30am to 2:00pm. Runners that present their finishing medals will receive a complimentary mimosa and a 10-percent discount on food.
- One Lucky Duck Juice & Takeaway will offer a 10-percent discount for people in race gear and will feature a special $5.50 recovery drink all day long.
- Green Vegetarian Cuisine will open early for spectators to watch the race and will offer free coffee for anyone that shows their medal.
- Nao will open their pop-up taco stand in their outdoor kitchen during the race from 7:30 to 9:00am to serve delicious breakfast tacos.
Pearl is also known for its mix of retail shops, which will also provide special discounts for participants donning a bib. These specials include:
- Adelante Boutique will offer 10-percent off one item with a valid bib, as well as complimentary mimosas while supplies last. They will be open from 8:00am to 3:00pm.
- Ten Thousand Villages will open at 7:30am and will offer 15-percent off to those who show their racing numbers during the entire weekend from Friday, November 15 to Sunday, November 17.
- Leighelena will offer 15-perfect off purchases to those wearing their race number, bib or finishing medal on the day of the race.
- The Tiny Finch will be open from 12:00 to 5:00pm and will offer 20-percent off to anyone who brings in their medal or racing number.
- The Twig Book Shop will offer 10-perfect off purchases to runners with bibs between 8:00am to 3:00pm.
- Dos Carolinas will have special store hours on race day and will open at 8:00am.
As one of the music venues of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon, Pearl will feature music during the bike tour as well as the marathon with sets starting at 6:50am until 12:00pm. Louder Than Words and Year of the Snake will be featured at The Park at the Pearl Brewery for spectators, medaled runners and bikers to enjoy.
Seating and parking will be available for spectators to relax as their family and friends run across the city. Pearl will be providing multiple areas of seating for spectators to enjoy the race. There will be free parking in the Pearl lot underneath 281 off Grayson from Broadway and Pearl Parkway, and the West parking lot and garage will be accessible from North St. Mary’s via Grayson.
Pearl is located at 303 Pearl Parkway. For more information about Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon please visit www.runrocknroll.competitor.com/san-antonio. For more information about Pearl please visit www.atpearl.com.