Institute for Women’s Health SuperMom Contest
The Institute for Women’s Health has announced a social media contest to recognize great moms who do so much to nurture the next generation of San Antonio leaders. Launched during Cervical Cancer Awareness Month, San Antonio’s largest OB/GYN practice is inviting area mothers to participate in the “What’s Your SuperMom Name?” contest.
- Website: http://www.ifwh.org/en/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ifwhsa
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Instituteforwomenshealth
One lucky San Antonio SuperMom can enter for a chance to win a $250 night out on the town, which includes dinner at Dough Pizzeria and Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club
Want to win $250 worth of prizes!? The contest is simple and free to enter.
- Visit http://www.ifwh.org/supermom/ to enter to win.
- Fill out the form
- Include the mother’s and a child’s name
- The SuperMom name is created using the first initial of the mother’s name and the first initial of the child’s name.
My name + my daughter’s name generated: Holistic Jumper
*The contest runs through Feb. 15. There’s only one entry allowed per household. The winner will be chosen at random from the online entries.
Want to win more prizes?? Win a $50 VISA gift card!Multiple ways to win!
- Go to IFWH.org/SuperMom. Enter the contest, then share your SuperMom generated name in the comments of this blog post.
- Like my Facebook page http://facebook.com/geekettebits
- Share this post on your Facebook profile and tag “Geekette Bits”
- Follow my on Instagram: http://instagram.com/geekettebits
- Join me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/geekettebits
- Follow my on Twitter: http://twitter.com/geekettebits
- Tweet on Twitter:
About Institute for Women’s Health
The Institute For Women’s Health was formed on May 1,1996. Since then, they have continued to expand the practice to become one of the largest OB/GYN and fertility practices in the region. Institute For Women’s Health currently has nine medical offices strategically located around San Antonio. Clinically, they are privileged to have more than 30 physicians, a nurse practitioner and eight sonographers.