Texas de Brazil San Antonio
I’ve never been one to say no to a GREAT deal so when I heard about Texas de Brazil’s special, I had to check out San Antonio’s newest Brazilian steakhouse. The San Antonio location just opened for dinner the first time in December 28, 2010. There are over 15 locations around the US and internationally!
January 2011 Special
Through the month of January 2011, Texas de Brazil is offering dinners the following INCREDIBLE couple’s special at $74 per couple:
- Dinner for Two, normally $40 each
- Dessert for Two, (choices included pies below, Papaya ice cream, and decadent creme brulee)
- Bottle of Wine or Champagne (including delicious Chilean wine)
- Non-alcoholic beverages (regular ice tea, soda or coffee)
6 of us went and took advantage of this incredible offer.
According to their website, Texas de Brazil also offers:
- Senior Citizens Discount – 10% off regular dinner price for up to 8 guests. 65 years or older.
- Military Discount – 15% discount off regular dinner price for military members or veterans, valid up to 8 guests.
- E-club – sign up here and also get a coupon for 25% off your entire meal!
We loved the lobster bisque, cheesy bread rolls, incredible meats! The traditional Brazilian seasoning style that includes covering the meat w/ rock salts while it cooked was used leaving tasty meats. Some of the meats easily picked up the salt, if the meat is too salty, consider ordering their cooked to order steaks, done to internal preference and with or without salt.
- Salad area included mixed greens, seasonal veggies, homemade soups, imported cheeses and bread
- Meats included my favorite (lamb chops), everyone else’s favorite (Picanha – garlic marinated house steak), Brazilian sausage, pork ribs, bacon-wrapped filet mignon, and much more!
- Desserts included papaya creme, bananas foster pie, chocolate mousse cake (AMAZING!), creme brulee, key lime pie, and many more options.
Had no trouble parking downtown, one couple used the valet, right next to the restaurant, the other two couples parked in the Travis parking garage next to the Majestic theater and walked less than 2 blocks to dinner.
Below also is a picture of the wine aerialist who deftly soared through the winery, flipping around while she retrieved wines, hand picked by the staff and guests. There was also beautiful rooms for private events as well.
San Antonio Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Texas-de-Brazil-San-Antonio/176878792325203