Rebelle St. Anthony Hotel
For lunch, Rebelle will be open for lunch M-F from 11~ 2. FREE VALET PARKING is included.
We have been excitedly awaiting the opening of Rebelle for a little over a year now, we are big fans of her sister, Feast in Southtown. The two story restaurant is over 5,000 square feet and has a beautiful staircase and vaulted ceilings. The dinner menu is divided into five different sections:
- Chilled: from this section we enjoyed the beautiful potted Iowa white cheddar
- Cast Iron Seared: If you want to impress the table and everyone is into beef (like my table was), order the Cote de Bouef bone in ribeye that is shareable among 2-4 people (I would say 4-6!)
- Off-Shore: The Diver sea scallops also cannot be missed, served with carrots, saffron, and goat butter
- Hot: Char-grilled spainish Octopus is the can’t miss dish from this section! Braised perfectly, accompanied by a pistou sauce, which is a Provençal cold sauce made from cloves of garlic, fresh basil, and olive oil. The goat kabobs were tasty too!
- Slow and Low: The duck confit had perfectly crispy duck skin and the cabbage compote was so good we wanted to order an additional order of just that!
Chef Stefan Bowers is one of my favorite San Antonio chefs (of course I love them all!) He has such a big heart for the people he cooks for, with, and the products he uses. He cares so much about the quality and the enjoyment of the diners. He teaches his staff to have the utmost respect for the producers and products they work with. The ambiance is perfect, a great place to celebrate a special occasion or simply treat yourself to a great meal. Bring friends because you’ll want to have it all.