The Austin Food + Wine Festival will take place April 24-26, 2015, bringing an array of taste, talent and culinary entertainment to the Capital City. As part of the festival, the Fire Pits will showcase multiple chefs on Saturday and Sunday, each offering a front-row experience cooking with live fire to all festival pass holders.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/vpJN7J7oYks?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Saturday, April 25 @ 11-3pm, enjoy bites from chefs including:
- Jack Gilmore (Jack Allen’s Kitchen)
- Jorge Hernandez & Paul Qui (Qui)
- Pat Martin (Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint in Nashville)
- Tandy Wilson (Nashville’s City House)
- Andrew Wiseheart (Contigo & Gardner)
Sunday, April 26 @ 11-2pm, Fire Pit masters will include:
- David Bull (Congress)
- Thai Changthong & Paul Qui (ESK Thai-Kun)
- Terrence Gallivan & Seth Siegel-Gardner (The Pass & Provisions)
- Jack & Bryce Gilmore (Barley Swine, Jack Allen’s Kitchen, Odd Duck).
Final event at Fire Pit features three distinct cooking challenges issued to fans directly from participating Fire Pit chefs Andrew Wiseheart (Contigo/Gardner), Paul Qui & Thai Changthong (ESK Thai-Kun), and Tandy Wilson (City House, Nashville) and Pat Martin (Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint in Nashville).
To enter, fans pick a challenge, prepare the specific dish and post to Instagram for a chance to win two (2) Weekender Passes and a KitchenAid Magnetic Drive Torrent Blender. Entry is open now until March 26 atwww.austinfoodandwinefestival.com.
Learn more and connect:
- www.austinfoodandwinefestival.com for future details on the event
Weekender passes for the 2015 Austin Food + Wine Festival are still available at $250/person, and include access to fire pits, cooking demos, food, wine and cocktail tastings, book signings, and Grand Tasting tents on Saturday & Sunday. Purchase Weekender passes atwww.austinfoodandwinefestival.com/tickets.